Soil Food Web w/ Dr. Elaine Ingham (August 2009)
August 10-14th 2009 @ M.A. Center in Bay Area
Dr. Elaine Ingham PhD is revered internationally as the preeminent teacher of soil micro-life and how human survival depends on it. Her five day intensive course will transmit a wealth of knowledge and teach hands-on compost and compost tea strategies for organic gardens, orchards, and landscapes. Common Vision and the GreenFriends have worked hard to offer this course at almost half the price of Dr. Ingham’s usual course tuitions.
In this course you will learn to:
* Understand Soil Microlife
* Make biologically powerful compost
* Brew and analyze Compost Tea
* Grow healthier plants and food
* Never look at soil the same way again
* Save the planet through top soil health.