HOMEGROWN

Celebrate the culture of agriculture & share skills (Growing! Cooking! Eating!)

Liz's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, JoyfulC! I'll send the link on to my sweetie."

Liz replied Oct 27, 2009 to Seeking DIY energy bar recipes

2 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Liz

"Troy Anderson said: The link that I read was dealing with allowing some GMO's to be…"

Liz replied Sep 16, 2009 to Obama wants a farmer's market outside the White House

8 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Liz

"Too cynical? Perhaps a bit :-) The emphasis on local food systems in this program g…"

Liz replied Sep 16, 2009 to USDA Announces "Know Your Food, Know Your Farmer" program

2 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Liz

"Hi Troy, I'm not sure I see a direct connection between President Obama advocating…"

Liz replied Sep 14, 2009 to Obama wants a farmer's market outside the White House

8 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Liz

"Hi Deb- Sorry not to get back to you sooner; crazy weekend. I think it would be fu…"

Liz replied Aug 31, 2009 to Harvesting Angst

4 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Liz

"Thanks Christine and Magpie Ima- This afternoon we started digging them up with our…"

Liz replied Aug 29, 2009 to Harvesting potatoes without gouging

3 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Liz

"It is a lovely idea, but I also agree with JoyfulC's comments about what the ultimat…"

Liz replied Aug 28, 2009 to Obama wants a farmer's market outside the White House

8 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Liz

"Yup, it's all true, what you say, and I'm not expecting any big changes to how food…"

Liz replied Aug 28, 2009 to Obama wants a farmer's market outside the White House

8 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Liz

"Definitely. Of course, there's always that stealth zucchini that hides under the lea…"

Liz replied Aug 25, 2009 to Harvesting Angst

4 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Liz

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Join us on:

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by HOMEGROWN.org.   Powered by