HOMEGROWN

Celebrate the culture of agriculture & share skills (Growing! Cooking! Eating!)

Aliza Ess's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Kimchi! It's also a nice recipe to make because it takes a least a week, which buys…"

Aliza Ess replied May 16, 2011 to Radishes

8 May 18, 2011
Reply by Aliza Ess

"I've found that cuttings generally do better for perennials than seeds. Faster, too!…"

Aliza Ess replied May 13, 2011 to Help with Herbs

6 May 13, 2011
Reply by Aliza Ess

"Maryland is just starting to realize that oyster farming is a much healthier way to…"

Aliza Ess replied Apr 22, 2011 to When you think of local foods and healthy eating- how often do you include seafood?

9 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Lobsters on the Fly

"Whoa, I never thought about homemade sunscreen! I did just get myself a gigantic wid…"

Aliza Ess replied Apr 20, 2011 to Homemade Sunscreen Recipes Anyone?

4 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Aliza Ess

"Wow Paul, that's an intense fence! Sounds effective :) The funny thing about growing…"

Aliza Ess replied Mar 29, 2011 to Fencing - What's the best fence for which purpose?

2 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Aliza Ess

"I am taking a break from blogging right now due to a heavy workload at my day job an…"

Aliza Ess replied Feb 22, 2011 to "Urban Homestead" and "Urban Homesteading" now trademarked by The Dervaes Institute

23 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by pelenaka

"Whoa, canned tamales! Sounds awesome, I'm so happy I splurged on a pressure canner.…"

Aliza Ess replied Jan 28, 2011 to Canning your own recipes

18 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Marianne Smith

"I recently took a Food Manager certification class, and sprouts were listed along wi…"

Aliza Ess replied Dec 28, 2010 to Sprouts?

4 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Aliza Ess

"Michelle I had exactly the same problem! I was so excited to grow luffa and started…"

Aliza Ess replied Dec 10, 2010 to Luffa!

6 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Kris Boggs

"Yes! Giving homemade herbal tea is one of my favorite presents. A great use for all…"

Aliza Ess replied Nov 23, 2010 to HOMEGROWN Holiday gifts - Are you making any of your gifts?

36 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Caroline Malcolm

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Join us on:

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by HOMEGROWN.org.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service